Alternated pumps usage every weak

Looks good. You took what was 9 rungs and 6 timers and turned it into 4 rungs and 1 timer. But more importantly the logic is easy to understand.

Now you need to answer the question, do you only want to compare the water level at start-up or the entire time the pump is running? If you only want to compare the water level at start-up, then the input for the timer should be a one-shot. If you want to compare the water level the entire time the pump is running then you need to reset the timer.

Also, since your input signal for the compare is an analog source you should not use an equal instruction, you should use a Greater than or equal or Less than or equal instruction. Any kind of noise in your input signal will not allow an Equal instruction to be true, even if the water level hasn’t really moved.

Lastly you more than likely want to add or subtract a small amount from the start water level, depending on if your application is a pump up or pump down. Again this is because of your input signal noise. So say the pump starts and the level is 10 feet, you might subtract 1 foot, then when 20 seconds is up you will comparing the current water level to 9 feet.

Tark
Well I already notice that I have been made this change but I didn’t have time to posted because off the baseball play off series any ways there you go

I substituted the timer for the limit because I was having the impression that the rung where the timer use to be some times dint catch the 1 second that can happen

4.jpg

Last edited:
Preciso alternar 3 bombas d'água.sendo que liga com pressostato a 12 bar e desliga a 22 bar para cada acionamento da boia de nível.grato