Combo Humidity/Temp sensor.

besc

Lifetime Supporting Member
For you instrument people. I'm using a PLC, VFD, and HMI for climate monitoring and control. Automation direct has combo Humidity and Temp sensor in one with one 4-20ma output. How would you distinguish the data of these two sensors or am I missing something. Thanks. Mike.

I have used a combo humidity and temp sensor (still had 2 seperate probes, but prewired onto one connection box) before but it gave out 2 seperate analog signals....not sure how this unit can only give one

Similar Topics

Maybe I am a bit thick, but I spent ages trying to get the Combo Box in Exor JMobile to work, turns out that there is a trick that doesn't seem to...
Replies
Views
I got handed a pump controller built by Square D. So came all pre wired with standard drawings. It has a Tesys T / LMTR and an ATS48 soft...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have combo Licence on my PC. This Licence working with Step7 and WinCC Advance as well. But WinCC flexible 2008 is using Trial licence, how...
Replies
Views
I am trying to create a recipe selector. I may be asking a lot, but hopefully, you folks can guide me. I have an excel file with 800 different...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCs.net! I've worked with servos and robotics pretty often(guess not deep enough), but I've never really specced a drive+motor combo...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom