Create array in Wincc

Hernan_e

Hello, it's my first post :), I am using Wincc K6
and I would like to create an Array as internal tag
(with winccexplorer) but I don't know how to (or if it's even posible)

I know that writing something like

Dim A(100)

inside an VBscript an array is "created"
but I would like to have global access!
so how ?

Any help welcome, thanks for read.

Last edited:
Solved

Answer to myself =P
>I would like to create an Array as internal tag
>(with winccexplorer) but I don't know how to (or if it's even >posible)

Short answer : It's not possible to create an array as internal tag in WINCC explorer, however it can be created within scripts and comunicate with plc through SetTagRaw / GetTagRaw

I've asked it here :

http://www.automation.siemens.com/WW/forum/guests/PostShow.aspx?language=en&PostID=100387

Greetings!

Answer to myself =P
>I would like to create an Array as internal tag
>(with winccexplorer) but I don't know how to (or if it's even >posible)

Short answer : It's not possible to create an array as internal tag in WINCC explorer, however it can be created within scripts and comunicate with plc through SetTagRaw / GetTagRaw

I've asked it here :

http://www.automation.siemens.com/WW/forum/guests/PostShow.aspx?language=en&PostID=100387

Greetings!
Helped me.

THX, Hernan. Old information can be useful. :)