I/O access error, reading

In Simatic Manager, select the CPU, then click "Hardware" in the window at the right hand side of the screen.
The hardware configuration opens. You can see the station addresses for all the slaves on the profibus network. Select a slave, and in the bottom of the window you can then see the I/O addresses assigned to the slave.

I recommend that you use the Hardware Diagnostics to get more detailed information about the fault.

Similar Topics

Data Acees Error for Alias A_THMC_REV_POL, controller PLC-1
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to fix an issue with PV600 standard terminal. After changing one alarm message description and downloading to the terminal, I...
Replies
Views
I have an installation that looks like this https://i.imgur.com/uR7hxki.png , everything works perfectly except for the ET200SP module. I looked...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We are having issues with reading the peripheral inputs of a Keyence SR-1000 barcode reader. Although we already have some experience...
Replies
Views
Not sure what the issue is, there is no security enable on the project and I can download and go online normally. If I hit run to try and trace...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom