Iws -> adisra

zova

Indusoft Web Studio was beautiful software until had been acquired Wonderware. During last two years the software renamed 3 times: "Intouch Machine Edition", "Intouch 2020", "Intouch Edge" (sounds like Ford Edge :) I have Ford Kuga (formely Escape) but I very like Edge) . So, what is it? Is it acquisition for competitor's destroying,? And second question, is ADISRA software similar enough IWS? ADISRA is developing in Austin, TX like IWS was.

Similar Topics

Customer has this problem when trying to start his Indusoft Web Studio project and I'm not sure what to do to resolve it. I have tried installing...
Replies
Views
Looking for the meaning of the error "Invalid CNR value" on a Nematron IWS 200 display. The manual says nothing on this subject.
Replies
Views
G
Hi I have some old Nematron 3025 terminals with much product spec data held in binary files. I have tried to open using VB but with no luck. The...
Replies
Views
G
Dear Sir, We have Nematron Series 2000 Model no.: IWS-2624T Industrial workstation connected to our Allen Bradley PLC 5/25. Detailed information...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom