PowerFlex 525- CompactLogix Tags does not include Output Current of the Drive.

Thanks for all your advice. I have 3 PowerFlex 525 drives in this application. I have 2 more to add the Output Current , Output Voltage , DC Bus Voltage and Fault 1 Code. I think I am doing this right , but when I download to the drive , under the drive tab , it starts to download then I get an "yellow" bar and the message " Data Value Out of Range " ( From Message:DPI:8100::3.122.9 ).

What do you think would be causing this ?

Thanks in advance ,

If you can connect to the drive before trying to download the 4 items (tags) you're trying to add, I would try uploading the drive parameters, and if there are no errors there, download 1 additional item at a time until you see which is causing the error. I have added the tags for Output Current, Voltage and Frequency as well as Drive Temp on 50 or so of these drives with no issues at all.

Rube's advice is good. Most likely it just means you're trying to download an invalid parameter - e.g. you're telling the drive "set parameter 123 to value 7" and the drive responds "but parameter 123 only goes up to 5!". Process of elimination to work out which one is the problem.

The "Match" button in the bottom left corner of the "Change" screen is a pretty handy button.........

If I had a drive that is 7.01 and studio project is 12.01 and I press the match drive button does it put the drive version into the studio project or the studio project version into the drive ?

8704DA41-B69A-4BFE-99C5-7F417D805AB0.jpg

match drive = it will match the firmware of the drive for this drive. But be sure you have the version 7 listed under revision button first.
Revision represents all the AOPs for this drive that you have installed on your hard drive.

AOP = is downloaded from rockwell.
firmware = download from rockwell
eds file = can upload thru rslinx from the drive.

Yeah that makes sense as it say match drive ��

If I upgrade the firmware on the drive to 12.01 does it erase the program in the drive
Thanks stu