How to make the VFD go reverse with my PLC

Look at the manual for your VFD. Most brands have a discrete input on the VFD I/O card that changes direction from forward to reverse. Your output should be connected to that. Most brands use 24 VDC sourced from the VFD for inputs, so depending on your PLC output card you may need an interposing relay.

On your manual, it appears P317-7 will change direction. If you are uncertain contact the VFD supplier.

This is the connection diagram from your manual - There are inputs to the VFD for Forwards and Reverse.

Yes, But i connected my digital output to rev and gave a signal through my plc to energize my digital output so it will give energy to rev and it wiould go reverse. But sadly no. It didnt happen

Yes, But i connected my digital output to rev and gave a signal through my plc to energize my digital output so it will give energy to rev and it wiould go reverse. But sadly no. It didnt happen

Show how you are wiring the PLC to VFD.
As stated above you may have to use an interposing relay

According to manual, your VFD uses NPN inputs, so you need to connect FWD or REV signal to GND. Try it manually, just by jumping terminals.

Only if you have relay contacts and can live with the GND of the VFD being common to your other PLC outputs on that COM link.

Or use a relay.

Show how you are wiring the PLC to VFD.
As stated above you may have to use an interposing relay

VFD gets power from the power supply directly but i can make it take energy from PLC aswell. I connected analog output to AVI and GND. I can control the speed of the VFD without any problems. But cant reverse, i have to do that manually.

You sometimes have to set a parameter too. Check the manual.

Now i've seen P102. It says here we start signal selection. I've set that to I/0 terminal. But didnt help :(

387767bc-83a8-4ed7-9b57-544cfdb35400.jpg ac2d17b4-3bf4-4364-8bc9-b4a60e29fce6.jpg

You have 24V DC PLC outputs. That's not going to work.

Have the PLC turn on a relay, use a SPCO with GND into COM, FWD into NO and REV into NC.

Have the PLC turn on a relay, use a SPCO with GND into COM, FWD into NO and REV into NC.

I didnt get any of that :D. Sorry i am kind of dumb in these kinds of things.
First of all, what is a SPCO?
Secondly, what do you mean by SPCO with GND into COM?
Thirdly, Whats NO and NC?

I really apologize sir, i am new to these things and just trying to learn