Individual Register Mapped to an Array Element

Or, in the CompactLogix, map 28 different tags to 28 different data table numbers.

MLX_Data_1 will be an INT[2] array tag mapped to Data Table 10
MLX_Data_2 will be an INT[2] array tag mapped to Data Table 11
MLX_Data_3 will be an INT[2] array tag mapped to Data Table 12
and so on.

Then each MicroLogix sends its data to a destination address of N10:0 or N11:0 or N12:0 (and so on).

You're going to have to change the addressing in each MicroLogix program to be specific to a different destination address emulated by the CompactLogix no matter what.

Or, in the CompactLogix, map 28 different tags to 28 different data table numbers.

MLX_Data_1 will be an INT[2] array tag mapped to Data Table 10
MLX_Data_2 will be an INT[2] array tag mapped to Data Table 11
MLX_Data_3 will be an INT[2] array tag mapped to Data Table 12
and so on.

Then each MicroLogix sends its data to a destination address of N10:0 or N11:0 or N12:0 (and so on).

You're going to have to change the addressing in each MicroLogix program to be specific to a different destination address emulated by the CompactLogix no matter what.

That is what I will do. Thank you for your help!

That error confirms your investigation into the feature: you cannot "map" a Data Table Number to a sub-section of an Array Tag.

The "Map PLC/SLC Data Table" feature is definitely a 1:1 relationship between the entire INT or REAL array type Tag and one PLC/SLC Data Table number.