Mitsubishi FX1S Paper copy

norman oliver

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi Guys, Can anyone help with an easy problem? I have retrieved a prog from a faulty Mitsi FX1S plc. I managed to open the file by using a virtual WinXP platform. (My old GXDev software won't operate on anything later) but, try as I may, I cannot print from this system. Would someone be kind enough to open the attached ladder and save it to a PDF file and send it back to me! This prog will be then installed on a new Schneider plc.

Similar Topics

Good evening, Let me introduce myself, I am a 70 year old retiree, my name is Guy During my professional life I programmed plcs of various brands...
Replies
Views
Minutes ago, I got some pics sent to me from a fellow Tech's customer. They asked me if I've ever worked with a Mitsubishi PLC. I said no, but I...
Replies
Views
I haven't needed to work with a Mitsubishi PLC until now. But I just got a call from another tech working on a customer's machine, wondering if I...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect a Kinco HMI (T070) with the PLC of Mitsubishi (fx1s) but I want to know how can I add PLC tags to HMI Buttons (when I will...
Replies
Views
I've search around multiple forums including this one and other blogs around Google including ... I still can't find a viable solution. I'm new...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom