FactoryTalk ME "The parameter is incorrect" prompt

Have a Panelview Plus 7 HMI, tested extensively in simulation/on PC, but now using the actual hardware getting popups on the HMI 'The parameter is incorrect.', and the HMI freezes until power cycled.

I need to collect more info from site on when it happens, on any particular screen etc. - I'm just going off feedback from operators.
But can anyone shed any light on what would trigger this popup?

HMI part number: 2711PT10C22D8S
PLC: 5069L320ER

Thank you

error.PNG

Kind of a shot in the dark here, but I would check your declarations in your parameter file of your FTV application. Perhaps something is pointing incorrectly.

Yes I believe it was related to system time. I had set up to synchronize with PLC clock, however PLC clock hadn't been set (still at 1998).
The issue particularly happened when trying to display the alarm list, which would make sense if related to the clock

Setting the clock then recompiling and downloading program seems to have sorted it

Thanks for your help