Factory Talk SE Data log Running Tag

BAWrathall

Hi ,

i currently have data logs running but i need a way to link a tag to them so if there ever not running i can trigger an alarm? what is the best way to do this?

thankyou

hi thank you for your reply , i understand that is suitable for alarms but the data log records hundreds of tag values in factory talk se and saves the information i need a way to be able to get and alarm if the data log is not running , not set an alarm for every one

thank you

It looks like you would have to use DataStorePlus Activex to get a handshake back when the log is writing the triggered line. I don't see any global connections or macro-enabled functions to do what you're asking.

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, We are getting an error window whenever I opened the Factory talk asset center Application as "The Database size is critical level...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to setup a trend to save data for two sources (both in a compactlogix) so that tends can be viewed over the past few months. I can...
Replies
Views
How to fetch data from Microsoft sql server into ftv? I wanted to create form and store all the data into sql database... Also i need to search...
Replies
Views
This may come across as an ignorant question as I'm not yet familiar with Factory Talk View, but we have a small system that may be using an AB...
Replies
Views
Looking to display data from the Factory Talk historian SE 4.0 on a screen in Factory Talk SE 8.1. Was wondering if anyone has run into this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom