Studio5000 safety editor activation

italo2008

Hi all

I have to use a cpu L310ERS2 (with safety editor)

my problem is that with my version of Studio5000 I cannot edit safety logic (this is what techConnect told me)

So, to save time wile we wait for order, licenses and so on, they send me a "temporary" activation (30 days), that I have downloaded and activated using FTActivation Manager.

Now, i am still not able to edit safety logic: if I start a new project with studio 5000 with the CPU310ERS2 (rev33), it seems to use the OLD activation (See attached picture), and the new one (the one indicated by the red arrows) seems not to be in use.

I don't know if this is the reason of my problem, anyway, it seems that i cannot have an answer from technical support. Someone have experience on that?

thank you very much in advance

PlcTalk.PNG