S7-1214C F/W 4.2 upload with 3rd party I/O

chelton

Should it be possible to upload hardware and software with TIA from a controller that has 3rd party profinet I/O (Muir) Impact67?
I have only tried TIA V13.

I don't have access to the original program.

I have tried added the GSDML files into TIA but still get an error saying the impact67 modules can not be added.

I can go online and upload the program blocks but have not been able to get the hardware config.

Similar Topics

Hello all; I need to create a software program that is a stand-in for a PLC I/O card. My program will be controlling a coordinate measuring...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am trying to communicate siemens PLC with FESTO Servo & 3 Festo make Steppers on FHPP Modbus Protocol. Sometimes, I face Modbus...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking to see if anyone has had this issue before. I have a TIA portal on site which is programmed in TIA Portal V13.0 but the...
Replies
Views
I am unable to get a frimware update for the above mentioned hardware. After days of waiting and few emails back and forth to...
Replies
Views
I have a siemens CPU 1214C PLC and a Siemens TP900 HMI connected via Ethernet. The HMI is only for setting up - when I disconnect the HMI the PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom