GE Fanuc 90-30 connection

NR_Locus

Hi Everybody

We have one station where 1 No. GE FANUC 90-30 linked to the SCADA (remote) by a leased line at each end with a leased line modem. At the SCADA station also, we have a GE FANUC 90-30.The SCADA is alraedy connected

I want to know how can we access the station PLC to view and diagnostic. The PLC have CMM communication card configured as RTU only.

Thanks

You can view data using RTU, and only the diagnostic information that is located in data registers within the 90-30.
Set the remote 90-30 to a known RTU Node number and match the serial parameters at each end then use standard Modbus RTU commands to Read & Write data using the remote's documentation for the address of the information you need.

Similar Topics

Is there any way to make a connection directly between a GE Fanuc 90-30 and a Mitsubishi FX Series PLC? If there is no means to connect directly...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to connect to a GE Fanuc Versamx PLC, P/No IC200CPU001, using either straight through 9-pin serial RS232 cable to port 1, or 9-pin...
Replies
Views
i currently have a ge fanuc versamax micro controller and versapro as its software. i tried connecting its cable to my laptop through usb to rs232...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone , Im from Portugal. I dont know if you can help or not but im little lost in this. I have a project in my hands that i need to...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have been working with a Ge Fanuc CPU374 PLC but have not been able to get connected to it. I have a 10 solt base plate with 6 I/O...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom