how communicate RSVIEW32 WORK WITH RSLOGIX 5000

sporta01

hi
i have project with rslogix 5000,i did the first step that is the import tagdatabase from rslogix 5000 to rsview ,but i have problem in the second step that is the command tag from rsview to rslogix5000,i find problem with communication between rsview and rslogix5000 ,what i must do in channel and node in rsview32works and what i must add in rslinx drive .
if you have any idea or document.thank you very much and i'm sorry for my english i'm not better at english.but i like allen bradely.
i use rslogix5000 and rsview32works and rslinx classic and softlogix5800
thank you

Welcome to the Forum !

In RSLinx Classic, you must create a driver for the network you will use to connect to the ControlLogix. This is probably Ethernet, but could also be DF1, DH+, or ControlNet.

RSLinx Classic must be capable of OPC communications to your RSView32 computer. RSLinx Lite will not work.

You must create an OPC Topic in RSLinx Classic that is configured to point to your ControlLogix CPU.

In RSView32, you need to specify an OPC Topic in the Node configuration.

The best documentation for this is the "Getting Results with RSView32", publication number VW32-GR001. This is installed along with RSView32 Works or can be downloaded from the Rockwell Automation literature website.

Thank you for your help i read his documentation but there isn't explication about thr name of drive rslinx exactely that i must use and also for channel and node,