S7 - WinCC - Tags - Import/Compilation

fieldprog

Hello there,

I´ve got a S7 Project in the Simatic Manager right now, and want to
transfer some tags into the WinCC - Manager.

I did this allready one time, but I don´t remember the whole
procedure to compile them.

Any suggestions?

fieldprog,

I dont bother transferring tags. There is a tag manager which you could use to replicate your tags but thats not very efficient. When you want to use a tag, eg to write to a bit in the PLC, I would just go to the properties of a button and pick the tag out of the S7 PLC for the relevant event. WinCC will then create the tag for you.
If you are doing alarms then I tend to transfer a word at a time and then pick the individual bits in discrete alarms.

This is way I do it:

first of all, U need to connect wincc project with step7 project.
(WinCC) Project->Integrate in Step7 (navigate to project folder)

To add tag from step 7 go to wincc tag table select Symbol cell and in that symbol cell click downarrow where you get tree list of S7 project. Navigate to symbols and pick one U like most :)

Easier way to do it is directly in tag field of some properties.

I hope this will help someone