(WinCC Enxternal tags communication)-SIMATIC S7 PROTOCOL SUITE

john86h

Hi guys

• Project: I created new single project with WinCC v6.0 and added two binary external tags under MPI. (One for M0.0 and another for Q0.0, I don't use any hardware)
Then I opened up Graphics Designer, created two circles for creating on/off lamp! and an on/off button, and I assigned the external tags to the objects.
the program worked properly for internal tags but for external tags just for one time... then I couldn't.

• Problem: when I click on runtime mode, the on/off button isn't active! (even when I download and run-p the PLC-SIM) I checked every thing more than 100 times!
in addition I succeeded to get a good result for one time, and the external tags connections were OK! but when I create a different WinCC project with the same configuration, objects and tags, it simply doesn't work and the external tag connections don't establish. I have no idea why. Did I miss something?