V24 -> v20 5000

Bob O

Would someone be willing to open and save what I believe to be a V24 5000 file as a .L5K?
If so, PM me and I can email it.
I going to “attempt” to edit with NotePad++ so that I can open it using 20.01.

Thanks,
Bob O.

Thanks Ron and email sent.

Contr Conn I could install V24 but I'm trying to avoid installing anymore automation software on my laptop and our IT hasn't been supportive of providing VMs for this.

Thanks,
Bob

I emailed the L5K file ... got an "Out of Office" auto-reply from your email account ... I'll assume (man I hate that word) that you've got what you need unless you CALL me ... I'll be away from email most of today ...

good luck ...

Similar Topics

Hi, how do I convert 2x Integer registers to a Real? The two integers are from Modbus registers that contain a floating point value, I need to...
Replies
Views
I have an L33ERM Compact PLC that every time I go offline from it, I lose all my string values.. so if I need to make a change (IE adding an array...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I want to communicate with Arburg Selogica controller v3.09 of an old Arburg injection molding machine. The protocol by which this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I recently was upgraded from Win7 machine to a Win10 machine with lots of horsepower. Last Friday, I tried exporting a routine and when I...
Replies
Views
I recently updated an L74 ControlLogix controller from version 20 to version 24. Our proficy batch server now appears to be having issues writing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom