Micro820 +DC10 on I/O

jordanat2012

This is probably a very simple question but I'm new enough that I'm struggling with it. On the Micro820 platform, there's a terminal on the input block that's labeled +DC10. Is that merely an internal power supply that supplies +10vdc when connected to ground? Does it serve any specific purpose?

Okay great - that's what I was thinking. And it looks like if I had just kept reading, I would have found that page (I was in the UM005 document when I submitted this thread). Thanks so much!

Similar Topics

I’m trying to read values from a device that can either send registers as 32 bit or a pair of 16 bit but if I understand right, the micro can only...
Replies
Views
Hello, I set up my Micro820 with a basic mapping. When I try to run a script to read the addresses I get errors for illegal addresses...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am a new member and this is my first post! I have a little PLC experience but it is mostly with siemens logo and using ladder...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using a AB Micro820 PLC, via the SD card I want to update the PLC program (not FW). First I created a text file on the SD card with...
Replies
Views
Hi New to PLCs, up until now I have played with smart relays and the siemens S7-1200 line with TIA. I am trying to get a AB Micro820 to talk to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom