Pcmk

CRP

Hi

I know this is old stuff but is anybody still using a PCMK card with some sort of adapter for either USB of express card slot that actually works, I have a small mod to make to a PLC5 and don’t want to buy AB’s USB to DH+ just for this.

Man, I haven't seen one of those in about 15 years. We all had laptops with the slot for those cards, and a USB or serial cable to PCMK. Those cards were about $1,100.00 back then and one guy lost 3 of them in less than 2 months. We all thought he was doing stuff on the side. Good luck.

You may be able to borrow a USB-DH+ interface from you local AB vendor.

Or from another integrator, I have loaned them out several times in the past I have a demo of our aftermarket one I loan out... if you were stateside it would be a option, I just tell them to use the money back guarantee :rolleyes:

I have not been able to get the PCMK card to work with any USB adapter

RoTaTech said:
I still use my PCMK card, but I keep my old laptop around for the purpose.

Thats also a good option, just buy a old laptop from ebay... it will be cheaper than buying a U2DHP

I still use my PCMK card, but I keep my old laptop around for the purpose.

I haven't had a PCMK card for years, but still keep a laptop with a PCMCIA slot working for my Siemens PC card.

I do remember that the PCMK card was $999.00 and every cable I bought for it was $237. I think I had 4 or 5 cables for it. (Circa 1998)