PV+ on ENET stops updating

AndrewB

hi
we have 2x PV+700 touches on ethernet looking at a single CLX L61

occasionally, the values on the screen stop updating.
If you change to another screen and back again it starts working again??

powering off/on seems to temporarily fix it for a few weeks????

this ones got me scratching my head... Any ideas anyone?

Last edited:
CPR6 vers 3.20.0

I was holding off doing the firmware upgrade to CPR7 as i have about 4 other PV+'s on CPR6 which are working perfectly.....

guess I am going to have to do it

AndrewB said:
CPR6 vers 3.20.0

I was holding off doing the firmware upgrade to CPR7 as i have about 4 other PV+'s on CPR6 which are working perfectly.....

guess I am going to have to do it

Best do do the firware upgrade. I know Rockwell had all kinds of grief with PV+ < ver 3.2. Once the versions > 3.2 things got better. We have put in several PV+ ver > 3.2 and except for 1 install where water dripped onto a PV from an oversized cutout we have had no issues with over 10 PV+ installs in the field.

Ian