Rockwell Allen Bradley Programming Software, RSLogix 5, RSLogix 500, RS Linx, RSLogix

vvcd

Rockwell Allen Bradley Programming Software, RSLogix 5, RSLogix 500, RS Linx, RSLogix 5000, version 2007, 1 DVD

-----------------------

The old "AB 6200" Ladder

6200 PLC 5 software (DOS) Reliable, ponderous but OK (beeps a lot!)

APS SLC 500 software (DOS) Fairly reliable software. Annoyingly not quite the same as the above

6200 software.

-----------------------

Rockwell RSLogix SLC 500 (windows), 1 CD

Windows Version of the AB Programming software for programming the SLC Range of PLCs

Requires a mouse (which is of course a problem for industrial sites!)

There are two versions

- one which is acceptable for low end SLCs (5/03 and below),

RSLogix 500 Standard Edition Programming Software for SLC 500 and MicroLogix controller families,

1 CD

- the other which allows you to do "advanced" things such as on-line editing on the top end SLCs.

RSLogix 500 Professional Edition. Also includes RSLogix Emulate 500, RSNetWorx for DeviceNet and

RSNetWorx for ControlNet, 1 CD

What's New in RSLogix 500

The following is a list of enhancements included at the time the software was shipped to you:

FactoryTalk Activation is now used as the activation method for your software. Refer to the document titled "Activate Your Rockwell Software Products" that came in the box with your software and is also available during installation.

Added support for the 1756-DH485 one-slot ControlLogix module.

Added support for the MicroLogix 1100 processor.

Added support for the LCD instruction (ML1100 processor).

Updated MSG instruction for ML1100 functionality.

Added Download Utility for ML1100

Added support for the 1769-ASCII I/O module.

Added support for Windows 2003 SP1.

Added new and additional information to various online Help topics.

-----------------------

Rockwell RS Logix PLC 5 (windows), 1 CD

Windows Version of the AB Programming software for the PLC 5 range.

What's New in RSLogix 5

The following is a list of enhancements included at the time the software was shipped to you:

FactoryTalk Activation is now used as the activation method for your software. Refer to the document titled "Activate Your Rockwell Software Products" that came in the box with your software and is also available during installation.

Added support for the 1756-DH485 one-slot ControlLogix module.

Added support for Windows 2003 SP1.

Added new and additional information to various online Help topics.

-----------------------

Rockwell RS Networx dor DeviceNet

Used to program the DeviceNet I/O bus. Always ensure you have the *very* latest version of the

module EDS files (and don't forget the 121 ohm resistors!)

-----------------------

Rockwell RS Networx dor ControlNet

Like the above version but for setting up ControlNet systems

-----------------------

Rockwell Panelbuilder Required to program the panelview range of operator panels

-----------------------

Rockwell RS Linx Required to link PCs to PLCs for Rockwell software.

Various versions are available,

- lite for PLC programming,

- higher versions for linking (for example) Intouch and Excel .

-----------------------

The RSLogix family of ladder logic programming packages ( products ) has been developed to operate

on Microsoft Windows operating systems. Supporting the Allen-Bradley SLC 500 and MicroLogix

families of processors, RSLogix 500 was the first PLC programming software to offer unbeatable

productivity with an industry-leading user interface. RSLogix 5 supports the Allen- Bradley PLC-5

family of programmable controllers. RSLogix 5000 provides support for the Logix5000 Highly

Integrated Motion functionality. RSLogix offers reliable communications, powerful functionality,

and superior diagnostics.

=============================================================

please send e-mail [email protected], [email protected],

vvcd,

Enjoy teh ban.
I hope you're really in LA where they take pirating seriously & you can answer to this blatant crime.

I don't think he was advocating piracy. What I got out of it, and I may also be wrong but, just looked to me as he was making statements about AB products.

nswu1 said:
I don't think he was advocating piracy. What I got out of it, and I may also be wrong but, just looked to me as he was making statements about AB products.

I agree, there is no place in his post where he/she is trying to
sell anything. But why did he post it? Information only, maybe
a real legal vendor? Although it does sound like an E-Bay ad without the "But Now for $$$"

Last edited:
Seems to me like he was somehow saying he has them all on one dvd, and wanted people to contact him (First and Last sentences).

I think it's pretty safe to assume that unless the person comes back and explains the post, that it's just spam or something that should be removed.

Rockwell Allen Bradley Programming Software, RSLogix 5, RSLogix 500, RS Linx, RSLogix 5000, version 2007, 1 DVD

I interpret the "1 DVD" as an offer of all the listed software on 1 DVD. I don't think this group of software is offered by Rockwell in this format. So I don't think he's offering a legitimate disk.

Objection conditionally retracted given new information

Last edited:
bernie_carlton said:
I interpret the "1 DVD" as an offer of all the listed software on 1 DVD. I don't think this group of software is offered by Rockwell in this format. So I don't think he's offering a legitimate disk.

I'm not trying to defend, but

Bundle.jpg

Mickey said:
I'm not trying to defend, but

Bundle.jpg
& he's not a Rockwell Distributor with the legal ability to sell those bundles.
Check the email, no Rockwell distributor uses the internet to advertise outside of his area & uses junk email addresses.

This DVD is part of the RS Revs distribution provided to the RS Tool Kit users which is 4-5 DVDs of various software pacakages. Activation is provided separately via key disk which could be pirated. Rockwell is moving to an electronic keying and authentication method with their most recent releases. I wouldn't pass judgement, but it does appear like a fire sale or rummage sale.

CroCop said:
& he's not a Rockwell Distributor with the legal ability to sell those bundles.
Check the email, no Rockwell distributor uses the internet to advertise outside of his area & uses junk email addresses.
You don't have to be a Rockwell "Distributor" to legally sell their software, I can sell Rockwell software legally. But I only use it for my customers and I don't think any of us would advertise in this methods.

TWControls said:
You don't have to be a Rockwell "Distributor" to legally sell their software, I can sell Rockwell software legally. But I only use it for my customers and I don't think any of us would advertise in this methods.

Good point.
My point being, anyone looking for multiple sales over the internet that isn't a distributor is fishy.
The post in question leaves no question in my mind that it's pirated copies the OP is selling.

CroCop said:
Good point.
My point being, anyone looking for multiple sales over the internet that isn't a distributor is fishy.
The post in question leaves no question in my mind that it's pirated copies the OP is selling.
Oh no doubt in my mind. This came from out in left field with the intention of selling illegal software. Hopefully VVCD will come back and prove me wrong