Where can I get FPWin GR?

Andrew Hardy

Hello hive mind!

I have a legacy machine which I need to modify, it was programmed using FPWin GR (not sure what rev) and I have been looking all over the internet to find a distributor in the UK who has a copy in stock - no joy, so I went on ebay, the only copy was listed as being in Australia.

Are there any distributors on here who have a copy of FPWin GR gathering dust on a shelf? I tried the free version from the Panasonic website, but the program is >200 rungs long.

Thanks in Advance

Andy

Similar Topics

I received an email from a student with the following code attached. This is supposed to control a floodgate system, and supposed to be written...
Replies
Views
Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
I have a lot of different equipment that I inherited from my father's company, he allowed me to sell it, how can I do this? Siemens Simatic S7...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me find where is recipe plus or recipe manager in View desginer(studio 5000) software. i want to create an recipe but i am unable...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone: I went to AB.com, found only firmware, no EDs file showing up. i took a pix of device properties of RSLinx. Thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom