SCRV Rockwell S-Curve Ramp Function Block Example Code

69FIREBIRD

Hi all, has anyone got a working example of the SCRV S-Curve Ramp Function Block.

I cant seem to get it to run - guessing a parameter is not set correctly.

I can get the RLIM to work but looking for something a little more sofisicated.

Controller is an 5370 L1 Rev 30.012

Thanks

FB Capture.jpg Prop Capture.PNG

Last edited:
The only difference I see between what you have and what I know is working in a machine is you have no JerkRate set. I can't quite figure out what Rockwell is saying happens when it is zero, but a higher JerkRate value gets you to your Accel or Decel rate more quickly. I suggest putting a value there, say 1000, just to see.

Maybe someone more familiar with the instruction can shed some light. I use it alot, but I always have a JerkRate programmed with a higher value switched in for a Jog and a lower one (more 'S') for a Run.