FPWIN GR Timer Program

benita26

Hi,

Please help me on timer program in ladder diagram as attached in picture.

I not able to insert timer command in my program and it showed the error (syntax error).

Initially when i turn on the switch (X0), i want Y0(set) and the timer ON and start count the seconds. After it finish count, the Y0 will reset.

But when i insert timer and set value, after download to plc , it showed styntax error.

In picture i showed the steps that i had done to insert the timer . Please let me know if i am doing the wrong steps.

Thanks alt and much appreciated.

Benita.

Timer Rung.jpg Timer .jpg

Similar Topics

Hi, Please help me on timer program in ladder diagram as attached in picture. I not able to insert timer command in my program and it showed...
Replies
Views
I'm writing some alterations to an FPWin program and need to see the running value of timers so I can set them correctly. It's my first time with...
Replies
Views
Can someone tell me what I'm seeing here? I'm online with the FP2 and looking at some rungs with DT120 and DT124. Each are used twice and each...
Replies
Views
YIKES!! I have done most of my training in RSlogix and making a retentive timer has never been a problem. I recently took a job converting...
Replies
Views
I have been working on an existing project for some time now and restructured the whole program into POUs instead of a singular main. Everything...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom