Beijer / Mitsubishi E700 Firmware

bengroof

Hi all,
I'm hoping someone can help me with obtaining firmware files for a Beijer E700 HMI terminal.

I'm looking for v4 firmware. I have an HMI with v2.4, but a program requiring v4.

Thank you in advance!

Thanks for the welcome!

I saw that thread. I've tried all of those websites and none of them are active. I've looked on the Mitsubishi site, but have not had any luck with finding any files.

It seems Beijer has removed a lot of their legacy support, you might want to try contacting your rep or support.

I am sure I have in the past ignored the difference in firmware
I got a warning but then unchecked the box about which version firmware
and everything worked ok

good to hear is was worried if it got bricked my reputation would be tarnished. But as a rule of thumb I wouldn't trust all strangers for stuff like that, but I am very cynical of everything. 🍑