Problem with Ethernet port on HP nc6000 Laptop

hd_coop

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have an HP nc6000 laptop that will not connect to an Allen Bradley SLC 5/05 using a crossover cable (yes, I did try 2 different cables). The 2 status lights on the port will not even light up and under network connections it says "network cable unplugged". The computer will connect to another laptop using the crossover cable and the lights light up and work. There are no problems using a patch cable when the machine has a hub installed.

I tried another laptop (Dell D810) using the same cable and there was no problem connecting to the SLC 5/05 on that laptop.

I've talked to IS and they reinstalled the drivers for it but it made no difference.

Any suggestions??

Similar Topics

hello I bought new plc dvp es2e and 12se I need them for the ethernet in them Now every plc comes with a default ip addreas and tcpip port In...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I will try to describe my problem as clear as i can, I hope you will forgive my bad English. I have One TWIDO TWDLCAE40DRF and there...
Replies
Views
Hi; In a cabinet of a machine, a Fatek PLC with an Ethernet communication card is working. In the same cabinet, there is a 1 kW inverter. When...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a two controllers 1756-L61 and I would like to add an Ethernet Card module of one controller to the other one. When I search for...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I wanna get the data from ind331 indicator(Mettler toledo) to SLC 5/05 CPU via Ethernet Ip using EEM instruction. The CPU=1747-L553...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom