FactoryTalk ME

DannyD303

Trying to connect a PB in ME to a DINT tag in the PLC. I see the tag in tag browser but not the individual integers themselves.

I've tried adding ".1" inside the brackets but still gives me an error on the HMI. Ex {[Main_PLC]Tag.1}

Any help would be awesome,

Thank you

:site:

No. Your syntax in your first post looks correct. What exactly does the error message say?

jkerekes:
I used that syntax but the PB I have in the HMI just comes up as Error. The same blue screen error you would get if you didn't assign a tag at all.

Similar Topics

Hoping someone can give me some guidance or confirmation of what I need to do. We have a FactoryTalk SE program that I need to change the IP...
Replies
Views
We are a water/wastewater plant, collecting realtime and manually entered data. We have been using FactoryTalk Historian (OSI PI) for real time...
Replies
Views
Good morning! Let me start by saying, I am still learning about this type of HMI programming. I recently watched a video about recipes and how it...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using FactoryTalk View ME V10. I created a valve as a global object with multiple parameters and when the object is being used at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I was modifying an HMI in factory talk and went to change a go to display button using the ... to select from a list as I had done...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom