"unsupported feature in configuration" versamax GEIP

sultanahmed

Hi Experts,

I havebeen working on Versamax GE PLC CPU IC200CPU001 Power supply IC200PWR001
with I/O modules IC200MDL244(Input Module), IC200MDL940(Output module) and Carrier number IC200CHS022.

PLC is on Fault when i check diagnostic it shows Error "unsupported feature in configuration" Picture is attached.

I replace each module and each carrier problem is same.i checked configuration also which is also match on Proficy machine edition(version 8.5).

I checked CPU individually with out any module it is working fine.

Please help what exactly problem is???

fault 1.png fault 2.png

Attachments

• Machike 15-9-18.zip
    20.7 KB · Views: 4
Hi
Have You solved the problem? I'm facing right now with the same issue.
My idea is to replace CPU, but It'll take time.
Any hints, Anyone?
Thanks

While you may be showing the same fault in the PLC's fault tables, the details of your problem are likely to be different from the the screen shots posted by the OP two years ago. Please provide more information about what you are trying to do.
Is this problem showing up on a system which has been working properly? If so, what changed when the fault showed up?
If this is a new system, what CPU and modules are you using?

You're right.
System is quite old - It worked for about 7 years without any issue.
Error occurred yesterday suddenly (nothing was changed). While error is present it's not possible to turn PLC into run mode.
CPU alone, without any modules seems to work properly.
PLC consists of:
IC200CPU002
IC200MDL650
IC200MDD841 x 2
IC200ALG331

Przechwytywanie.PNG

The error will have to be cleared before you can start the PLC running again. The fault table entries point to the faults being in slots 1 through 4 which are the four I/O modules. When you are online with the PLC does the programming software show the program and/or configuration as not equal?
You could try clearing the PLC's memory and downloading the program and hardware configuration again. Then clear the fault tables and try to run the program. If you decide to replace the CPU, I would suggest you replace the carriers for the I/O modules at the same time. I have experienced a surprising number of Versa Max carrier failures over the years.

Of course i cleared error table before try to start PLC, but with no luck.
I also tried to clear whole PLC memory and then program it again but it didn't help as well.
Do You think it can be problem with carriers?