Trigger FT View SE Graphic Display

mm08822

Hello all,
I would like to trigger a graphic display in FT View SE 8.1 from a ControlLogix PLC by setting a bit. I can't find how to do this in FT. Any suggestions? Thx

Welcome to the forum!

In ME (machine edition) - easy.

In SE (site edition) - royal PITA. You'll have to use VBA.

Check out this thread which is me trying to work out the exact same thing. I eventually got it working with the information on that thread.

Thanks, ASF. I will use that vba code as a guide and put it into my navigation button display that is always open.

Similar Topics

I am trying to have my Alarm Summary page open when an alarm goes active (I am using ALMD blocks) this is the expression I am trying to use...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i need some help with this little issue. I wanna open a popup in any display when an alarm is triggered. I think this can be do it using...
Replies
Views
I have a FTView ME project and i want to be able to logout the current user based on a PLC Trigger (keyswitch). How can i implement this? Is...
Replies
Views
Since you can't have a trigger value=0 in the alarm setup, you need to start with 1 but in my logic/FTV my xxxxx[0].0 = trigger value 1. How...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wonder If there is a way to trigger an action i.e. open a pop-up when an alarm occurs (not applicable for all alarms only for selected...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom