FactoryTalk ME

DannyD303

Trying to connect a PB in ME to a DINT tag in the PLC. I see the tag in tag browser but not the individual integers themselves.

I've tried adding ".1" inside the brackets but still gives me an error on the HMI. Ex {[Main_PLC]Tag.1}

Any help would be awesome,

Thank you

:site:

No. Your syntax in your first post looks correct. What exactly does the error message say?

jkerekes:
I used that syntax but the PB I have in the HMI just comes up as Error. The same blue screen error you would get if you didn't assign a tag at all.

Similar Topics

Hello, I was looking to store some values from our FactoryTalk Application using Datalog to a MariaDB. I see there is quite a bit of documentation...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, who know why after start FactoryTalk activation manager V4.03, click "Get New Activations", it displays Is not I appreciate with any...
Replies
Views
I have a little bit of experience with Allen-Bradley. I have a Micrologix 1500 (RSLogix 500) and a PanelView Plus 7 (FactoryTalk View Studio ME)...
Replies
Views
I need to use a TreeView in my FactoryTalk SE project and i found it under "ActiveX Object" > "Microsoft TreeView Control 6.0 (SP4)". Everything...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wanted to ask is there a way to have a visibility expression use the IP address of the HMI (Dynics, not PV) to show certain elements? The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom