Fifo

ssrmr2

I am using a FIFO instruction in SLC 503. The FIFO is in the AVERAGE routine that I rewuested about a month ago. My question now is, with the data going into the FIFO, should it be filling up the data file??

example. over a 3 hr period, taking temperatures every 90 sec. FIFO is #N34:0 (0-121) When it is all said and done with i should have temperatures in #N34:0-N34:120 right?

As of right now I am not getting anything in my FIFO N34 data file.

any suggestions?

Thanks

steve

the above works now.

i have a CTU instucton before the FIFO, the problem is that when I first start up the panel, the CTU goes from 0 to 1 like it should. but then after that it just stays at 1. there is no counting of the CTU.

anyone?

Similar Topics

I am not sure if this is possible but if there is a way, you guys would be the ones to know. I am currently working on a project where we are...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm using a 5069-L330ER in a project and I need to essentially capture some data that will be shown as a trend on a screen. The data...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a network of conveyors bringing raw product to 4 machines. A sensor in the hopper of each machine calls for more product. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, has anyone out there ever made a FIFO using an FFL and FFU instructions on a Micro800? I have tried setting it up just as I would...
Replies
Views
I have a bottle capper that is using an encoder and FIFO logic to track the free standing bottles passing through a bottle capper. I have checked...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom