Wonderware tags to Proficy Historian

If you already working tags from WW, then follow the same format. If not, then you need to set up the interface first. Typically, that would be an OPC Interface.

If you already working tags from WW, then follow the same format. If not, then you need to set up the interface first. Typically, that would be an OPC Interface.

if I want to add the wonderware tags to the proficy historian, what do I have to do? is there some kind of export/import that I can do? since theres a lot of tags and it might take hours to add them all manually.
I'm Basically adding more screens and tags to a pre-existing intouch and historian

Similar Topics

Hi, Everyone: I got issues with PLC5 tags with no comment, those tags connected to Wonderware server HMI, i got tags from my Wonderware develop PC...
Replies
Views
We had a power outage at a site and there are two machines that run their own instance of Wonderware Intouch 2017 SP3. With this power outage the...
Replies
Views
Odd behavior from Wonderware when I imported a couple windows. All the tags used on the windows already existed, but all of the tags came in with...
Replies
Views
I am needing to add some tags in WW and I am new on creating tags within the "Item" for SLC50). Example, I am looking at a address N17:12/5 and...
Replies
Views
I’m having trouble reading the Allen Bradley Compact Logic ProgramTags Into my Archestra Wonderware SCADA program. I have the input source...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom