Eagle Reset Timer CT531A6 MANUAL?

Leukic

I know this is not entirely plc related, but the mechanical timer does turn output bits on IN the plc soo...

I am looking for a MANUAL for this timer.
The predecessor model is CT5314A6.
Its older ofc. So it comes preprogrammed with a delay 7secs

The newer model is a CT531A6 and it has a set of DIP SWITCHES. I have No idea what they are supposed to do when turned on or off. So I am searching for a manual to give me some info on it.

THanks for any help you may have.
2uelf74.jpg

Similar Topics

Hello Friends I need to replace this control with a PLC, I have not found info about this device. The only that I know that is a stepswitch...
Replies
Views
Has anyone on here ever connected one of the Dinosaur...I mean Dynapar MAX units (MAX Position, MAX Count, etc.) to a PLC or HMI? I tried...
Replies
Views
I am doing a project where i am replacing two egale signal micro plc, does anyone have or know where I can get the software to upload the...
Replies
Views
I would like to know if anybody has used DataEagle on machines that moves far from 100m from the source and without visual contact for PROFIsafe...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can find a manual for an Eagle Eptak 120? This PLC has been discontinued for probably at least 20 years. A friend of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom