Panelview Plus 1250 Screensaver

spice_miner

I have a Panelview Plus with the screensaver enabled. The problem is that during a CIP process, the screensaver comes on and hides any alarm banners that may pop up. Sometimes the system will fault out on a low flow alarm but the operator won't see it due to the screen saver. Is there anyway to stop the screensaver on an alarm condition? My options are to turn off the SS or crank up the timeout on it. Any ideas? Thanks, John.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I'm at a bit of a loss with a problem I'm having with some PVP 1250s and hoping for some advice. In firmware and application version...
Replies
Views
is it possible to comunicate a powerflex 753 (ccw) using ethernet 20-750-ENETR card to a panelview plus 6 1250 (factorytalk view studio me)...
Replies
Views
Hello, I recently installed an **** Flexy 201 so we could monitor our PLCs (one SLC 500 and one Control Logix) remotely under a VPN. One of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a customer that has an intermittant issue with a PV+ (2711P-T12C6D1) and they would like to replace the PV+ with the latest PV+7...
Replies
Views
I have these PLC and HMI and want to communicate them. I made a program in RSLogix5000 and FactoryTalkViewStudio, tried them out with FT station...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom