Happy Thanksgiving !!

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the automation world.... even the ones that don't celebrate it like the other side of the pond and up north, you can still eat and drink too much, just blame it on the Americans (y)

Start of the holiday season is a great time of the year!! 🍻

Hope you and your family have a great holiday

I keep accusing my mother in law of putting sleeping pills in the turkey and she denies it every time. I usually say every year, what did you use this year.

Happy thanksgiving (nap time) to everyone as well.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the automation world.... even the ones that don't celebrate it like the other side of the pond and up north, you can still eat and drink too much, just blame it on the Americans (y)

Start of the holiday season is a great time of the year!! 🍻

Hope you and your family have a great holiday
Of all the great things to be thankful for. I put these three at the top of my list.
1. Folgers coffee, Waffle House a close second
2. Charmin toilet tissue.
3. High-speed Internet access.

Life is truly good.
Mikey Likezit

Of all the great things to be thankful for. I put these three at the top of my list.
1. Folgers coffee, Waffle House a close second
2. Charmin toilet tissue.
3. High-speed Internet access.

Life is truly good.
Mikey Likezit

Oh Mikey.... we need to talk :D

1. Peet's coffee, won't go near a Waffle House, I have chickens and they have the best eggs
2. Scott's is my 'go two' (pun intended- number two)
3. You got me there but that should be up top

Yes life is good and we are blessed if we are able to read this...

Thankfull for:

1. Coffee (Not brand specific) But, must be DARK, and Robust. Add one/two espresso

2. Irish Whiskey to add to #1. Tullamore Dew, Bushmills, or Jameson's

3. Detroit Lions win

Happy turkey day to you as well GiT, and everyone else on the forums. The best time of the year is coming up :).

https://www.alliedelec.com/sixnet/

I'm looking at using some of the sixnet cellular routers on that list. I found one, can't remember which, that had cellular sms alarms and you could program how they functioned in C/C++ and I'm thinking Java too. Many certified and network agnostic models too. I was quite impressed. They also offer models with wireless. Might be something you want to check out.

https://www.alliedelec.com/sixnet/

I'm looking at using some of the sixnet cellular routers on that list. I found one, can't remember which, that had cellular sms alarms and you could program how they functioned in C/C++ and I'm thinking Java too. Many certified and network agnostic models too. I was quite impressed. They also offer models with wireless. Might be something you want to check out.

Hey Sparkie... were you hitting up the sauce last night or did our Thanksgiving conversation make a bad turn :D

Yes Plastic, I would need to add my Patron on that list as well

Hey Sparkie... were you hitting up the sauce last night or did our Thanksgiving conversation make a bad turn :D

Yes Plastic, I would need to add my Patron on that list as well

Oh wow 🍻

Yea, that post was meant to go on a different thread. Sure enough, though, that was my day yesterday. I did absolutely everything I attempted wrong on the first try and spilled coffee on my shirt.