From RSView 32 to RSView ME?????????

Eugenio

well i just know how to program in RS Logix but I need to pass an RS View 32 project to RS view Machine Edition, i was reading the user manual but it does not work at all for me

i need to copy all the tags that the RSView 32 has in RSView ME? because the PLC (SLC 500 5/04) was working with the project in RSView 32

the PLC will be conected to a Panel View Plus 600,

please any help

Eugenio,

I thonk the lack of response to your post is that there is no question in it. I'm not sure what you are asking. My suggestion would be to give more detail and ask a specific question.

Marc

You can export the tag database from RSV 32 and import it into ME with some small changes, RSV 32 has a couple of extra columns of data that need to be removed to make it work. Export both databases and look at the difference and you will see what needs to be done to match up.

The macros can probably be copied into the ME project provided they don't use any functionality not supported in ME.

The graphics are not compatible so all screens will have to be built again.

Hope that helps.

Black Jack said:
You can export the tag database from RSV 32 and import it into ME with some small changes, RSV 32 has a couple of extra columns of data that need to be removed to make it work. Export both databases and look at the difference and you will see what needs to be done to match up.

The macros can probably be copied into the ME project provided they don't use any functionality not supported in ME.

The graphics are not compatible so all screens will have to be built again.

Hope that helps.

i try to import the tags to ME and dont found how, I founded how to import but for SE Stand Alone

The grapics are all ready