Fatek PLC and Intouch Wonderware MOdbus TCP/IP Communication

-KeNshIn-

Hi all,

I'm currently doing a project which is using Fatek PLC and In Touch Wonderware as my SCADA monitoring. I'm facing problem on the communication part which In touch is failed to pull out the data from the PLC. I check the PLC data through ModScan where all the data are successful being pulled out.

In fact I had tried to use a In Touch IO Server named MBENET (modbus ethernet) but it seems like only for MODICON PLC. Or is there any special configuration need to be setup first for the communication under the "Access Name" in In Touch?

Appreciate if anyone can help. Thanks.

Make sure that the communications module is set to Modbus TCP and not FATEK Modbus TCP. Modscan allows for a larger variance in the protocol but the Wonderware driver may not.

did u find the way??

Hi all,

I'm currently doing a project which is using Fatek PLC and In Touch Wonderware as my SCADA monitoring. I'm facing problem on the communication part which In touch is failed to pull out the data from the PLC. I check the PLC data through ModScan where all the data are successful being pulled out.

In fact I had tried to use a In Touch IO Server named MBENET (modbus ethernet) but it seems like only for MODICON PLC. Or is there any special configuration need to be setup first for the communication under the "Access Name" in In Touch?

Appreciate if anyone can help. Thanks.

i am facing the same problem..how did you communicate