1768 - ENBT displays test

magicsmoke

Today I had a 1768-ENBT series A display TEST. I cycled power and it still came up with Test I took the card out and reinstalled it still the same problem. I ended up replacing the card to get the machine up and running.

I would like to know what happened to this card that made it display TEST and never come out of it or if there is away to fix this one.

Thanks
Magicsmoke

Similar Topics

Hello Friends I am trying to connect to a Zebra printer. I can print the label with hyperterminal both by RS232 and TCP/IP. Now, I am trying to...
Replies
Views
Good Evening, I've spent most of the evening working on adding a 1768-ENBT card to connect a machine to our enterprise network. The card is...
Replies
Views
Can a L36ERMS use an ENBT (or other rack mounted ethernet?) module to connect to PoitIO 1734-AENTR? We have a system coming in that has PointIO...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a 1768 L43S Guardlogix controller FW 19 with a 1768-ENBT A module in the rack. This unit was purchased 2nd hand, and the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have two 1768-L43 controllers. In each chassis are two 1768-ENBT modules. In chassis A, there is one with the IP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom