Panel View Plus Trending Help

toddp65

I developed the attached trend graph for monitoring conductivity on one pen and the setpoint on the other.

When it's running the pens are in their correct positions based upon setpoint and actual value, but there's no line trending across the graph...am I assuming correctly by thinking the lines should be graphing across the screen and no just the pen indicator. What setting m I missing to graph the variables.

The attached is the project, not the actual panel screen.

Thanks.

You are correct, Opera--I do have the box checked for xy plot. I don't know what I was thinking since both values should be an x pen; I'm not sure how the xy would work in my case.

Similar Topics

Good morning, I have a question, I would like to know if I can send an Excel file to an email from my panel view and see how it is possible to...
Replies
Views
I want to run a factory talk view ME project in a Panel View Plus 7 Performance HMI. The project was developed in a 'Windows 7 Professional 64 bit...
Replies
Views
I purchased a used PanelView Plus 1000 to learn get familiar with the software. Seems to be a pretty popular HMI. I can ping the HMI but I cannot...
Replies
Views
Hello, hope yall are doing well. I have a HMI program where I need to add a "GoToDisplay" button, so when this button is pressed, it goes to a...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am having trouble establishing comms between an slc5/04 and panel view plus 7 via a PLX51-net-eni. The set up is: 5/04 Channel 0 DF1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom