Programmable safety relay

smelese

Hi Guys

I have 440c-cr30-22bbb programmable safety relay. I am trying to connect the 440R-S12R2 through inputs 14 and 15 of the P.S.R. I use them as OSSD inputs.But it won't work. What can I do to solve this issue, or is there anything I am doing wrong?

Some terminals are designed to have one specific function. Some terminals can
perform multiple functions; these terminals must be configured in the
application software. Also, Devices, such as light curtains, laser scanners, and solid-state interlocks, having current-sourcing PNP semiconductor outputs (OSSD) have built-in test pulses (or other method of fault detection). These devices are connected directly to the inputs of the CR30 safety relay and do not use a test output. These devices must
have a common reference with the CR30 safety relay.