Ladder to FBD in UNITY PRO

Marie1982

Hi,

I want to do this in FBD in Unity PRO... how do I do that???

A B
|--- ||-------------------(P)---|

B A
|---||-------------------(R)---|

[EDIT] ok i don't know how to fit the letters above the contacts and coils, but i guess you can figure out what i mean

The reason I want to do this is because A is set by HMI via Modbus command, and I want the PLC to reset the command and use B in my logic.

Thanks.

Marie

Last edited:
Marie1982 said:
Hi,

I want to do this in FBD in Unity PRO... how do I do that???

A B
|--- ||-------------------(P)---|

B A
|---||-------------------(R)---|

[EDIT] ok i don't know how to fit the letters above the contacts and coils, but i guess you can figure out what i mean

The reason I want to do this is because A is set by HMI via Modbus command, and I want the PLC to reset the command and use B in my logic.

Thanks.

Marie

The easiest way would be to create your own FB with that ladder in it, should take about 30 seconds to do.

I found how.

For the first line use the R_TRIG block. A as the input and B as the output.

For the second line use the RS block. Put A for S parameter and B for R parameter and A for the output.

thanks