TIA Portal HMI: Recipe manager and its scroll bar

userxyz

Hi,

I remember from WinCC Flex 2008 that the scroll bar was a pain in the *** on touch screens. But isn't this problem unsolved in Tia Portal ?

Today I used the recipe manager on a TP900 and it seems that the scroll bar is still a small allmost unpossible thingy to control well. I've only seen it in simulation so far, maybe it behaves pretty well when downloaden in a TP900...

Anyone who used the recipe manager on the comfort panels and who can give some feedback about this ? I'm just hoping not te be forced to make an alternative recipe management, only to avoid the scroll bar.

Thanks in advance for your reply,

Kind regards,
Combo

1449174378294.jpg

I am working on my first TIA project with PC runtime and I have the same problems as before. It seems like such an easy fix I don't understand why they would not change it or allow us access to a size variable.

If someone has a fix please post it.

Solution

Hi,

The only solution I see here is the use of 2 buttons: Up and Down.
Events: ScreenObjectPageUp and ScreenObjectPageDown on the Recipe_view object.

Kind regards,
Combo

I've seen the same thing with the Alarmview object. The default scroll bar width was 1 pixel. I found a setting that made it bigger, but it still maxes out at 10 pixels, if I recall, which was still way too small.

I don't understand it either. This should be an easy thing, I can't believe that no one in development noticed that this was a problem. I have fat fingers, sure, but the scroll bar is still smaller than my STYLUS!