TwinCAT 3 Scope view torque units

mhismail

Hello guys ,

I had a problem two weeks ago with TwinCAT 3 scope view. I have a dc dervo motor from beckhoff AM8011 , with servo drive EL7201 .

I wanted to monitor the torque vs time (YT chart) , everything was very good , I was able to record the Actual torque value by adding it to ADS symbols using drive manager then adding the channel via scope view target browser , I started the motion using NC-Functions then trying to hold the axis of the motor with my hands during motion and watching the torque increases...it all went fine except one thing ...The UNITS !!

The Y axis representing the torque showed values like "1400" ..My question is simple :

What is the unit of "1400" ? It can't be newton*meter or millinewton*meter , since the rated torque of the motor is .20 N.m.

Any help please ?

I think the torque values are in % of motor torque x 10. That is what i have seen from the AX5000 drives.

Well , I too have AX5201 for AM8012C (Torque rated = 0.38 N.m , with gear box i=10 and rated current 1.3 A , peak current 2.6 A)

I tried viewing the torque(Torque feedback value , IDN=S-0-0084) vs time and the scope view gave me values such as 52,68....max=116

so how could these values be % of 0.38 n.m.?

Note: I use me hand while trying to stop the rotor and it never stops just developing friction ).