Question & answer

I am sure that most of the people who frequent this site could easily answer the question, but the best way for you to learn is DO IT YOURSELF, we are more than willing to help you but you must first show that you have tried to do the task.
Post what you have done and what you cannot understand and people will help, they will not not do your homework for you.

I like the new avatar, Jeff ... I've appreciated the support, but as I told you several months ago, it's about time you started plugging your own business - instead of mine ...

may you live long and prosper ...

Thanks Ron. Did it last night. Work for myself fulltime. You know what that is like.

Work for myself fulltime. You know what that is like.

yeah ... if the phone rings you're "self-employed" ... and if it doesn't, you're "un-employed" ...

wait till you reach the stage where you ask yourself:

"If a REAL boss treated me the way I treat myself, would I put up with it - or slam the door on the way out?" ...

yeah ... if the phone rings you're "self-employed" ... and if it doesn't, you're "un-employed" ...

wait till you reach the stage where you ask yourself:

"If a REAL boss treated me the way I treat myself, would I put up with it - or slam the door on the way out?" ...

Yeah Ron BUT the real joy is you only have to work half a day. The good thing there is you can pick which 12 hours. That is "self direction (??) and at the top of Maslows hierarchy of needs. So you must be doing well after all.

What I really need to do is can my graphics guy and secretary. Not sure how I will deal with my unemployment.

Dan Bentler