WinCC V15.1 and Omron CP1L

fons04

Hi, is someone experiment connecting a Omron plc CP1L with a Siemens HMI TP1200?, i've installed the drivers in WinCC , plc options is just CS1 or CJ1, there is Ethernet port on them but no on CP1L,it's possible to add a ethernet module on CP1L so maybe it can work...i just don't want to buy the module for nothing so if it not work i will have to change the Omron plc for an S7-1200 but with a long downtime comparatively to just putting an standard plant hmi. Thanks for yours comments

Similar Topics

Is there any possibility to convert the project in TIA V17 Wincc Professional to TIA V15 Wincc Professional or Wincc Advance?
Replies
Views
I have 2 TIA Wincc projects. One project is in TIA V17 Wincc Professional and other project is in TIA V15 Wincc Advance. How can I copy the Wincc...
Replies
Views
Hello to all of you. As we all know trends are super cool and useful, but kinda ugly in TIA. I wonder is it possible to make some kind of...
Replies
Views
Does any one have a link to download WinCC RT Professional v15 + Crack???
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm working on TIA Portal v15, and Wincc RT Professional. My Pc works on Windows 10 Pro, and I have installed SQL server 2019. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom