Mitsubishi GX IEC-Developer and IL code

cottagewood

I reposted this as I had mistakenly put IX developer in the title (it was a long day) :sleep:

I have a policy of always verifying code before I make any changes to PLC code, however, the last person to work on a project that I now have to work on, lost the latest code.
I can see the differences in IL when I verify but in GX IEC-developer it’s not possible to enter program in IL.
I can understand the IL and enter the code in Ladder/Fbd but when I look again at the verification, the code I’m entering is getting an OUT instruction added so the code still doesn’t verify.
In the attached verify file, the code on the right is actually in the PLC and the code on the left is how IEC is translating my network into IL, adding OUT M22658, for what reason, I have no clue,
Anybody got any Ideas?
Attached Images
File Type: png network.png (27.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: png Verify.png (44.9 KB, 2 views)

network.png Verify.png

Ha Ha. I have just replied to your last post, I too am feeling it IX. look at the last post you did at my reply, this is the only reason I can see but think that bit of code works in the same way, have you checked for other mods, if you have many then you may have a problem if the symbol table has not been updated you cannot re-construct the code, you will have to go through it manually & try to decipher what the changes are.