What is a EDS file?

ASF, obviously you's from the big island speak a different dialect than us normally Australians closet to Antarctica, but l was still able to get the drift when standing on my head

ASF, obviously you's from the big island speak a different dialect than us normally Australians closet to Antarctica, but l was still able to get the drift when standing on my head

I saw that and just turned my laptop upside down. Smacked it a few times, but better to use air.

I really needed to get the chips/dip off the keyboard. A few months of this ****, it builds up...

LOL!

Hey, I was born and bred on the little island. I still have the scar!

ASF, you can speak proper and mainland Australian, just don't send us any covid, as you are aware we are covid free at the moment.
"The scar" for others, is were his other head was cut off (lots of 2 headed Tasmanian's down here, to much time chasing our sisters and mothers around and catching them, so the story goes) we have a guy who rides a push bike around here, with another head bobbing along beside his real one, tourist love it, well l think its only a fake head.

padess, after reading above you can see why we stand on our head and read upside down, instead of being like you brainy guys and turning the computer upside down, kiwis would be even smarter and change the flip landscape in display properties, I'm really a kiwi.

Last edited:
MAGA - Make Answers Great Again
Make Questions Great Again!

There have been too many threads with questions where there isn't enough information to answer the question.
Sometimes people ask question about what they think they want to do when in reality they are wanting to do the application the wrong way.
Too many questions do not provide the big picture.

What did people do before there was the internet? I know.

BTW, if you have a question, chances are someone else has asked it first and it has been answer. Search the internet first!! You may even find the question already answered here.

Make Questions Great Again!
BTW, if you have a question, chances are someone else has asked it first and it has been answer. Search the internet first!! You may even find the question already answered here.

That's the thing with this thread, the great Oracle Geosparks has written pages about EDS files how they work and how even to alter them, mainly in the use of devicenet, but the answers have nearly always been written, in goggle or the manuals.
The issue with the above of course it was written in Irish, so has nothing to do with how EDS files work in the USA:ROFLMAO: