Micrologix 1100 output not responding

Take it all apart, reseat the connections, re-read the IO, download the original program, double checking everything.

Sounds very frustrating!

Take it all apart, reseat the connections, re-read the IO, download the original program, double checking everything.

Sounds very frustrating!

Very frustrating. Luckily it's not a very big program so I could setup a new program and just re-do it on this PLC.
I'll try and take everything apart first and hopefully it just decides to work.

Sounds very frustrating!

Instead of hitting re-read I/O I went to advanced properties on the modules and selected ignore configuration error and now it works... No idea...

Similar Topics

Are the red and black wires in the image below the right way to drive a 0V or 24V discrete output signal from a O:0.0/2 of a MicroLogix 1100...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I don't get the chance to use the Micrologix much anymore and have a question about PID output limiting. I am limiting in the PID, the...
Replies
Views
I'm building a model traffic light with my Micrologix 1100 processor (1763L16BBB) and two of the lamps that are controlled by relay outputs are...
Replies
Views
I am trying to put together a program for a control valve and scale combination. I will be using a ML1100 PLC, a 1762-IF4, and a 1762-OF4. I will...
Replies
Views
I am currently backing a Micro Logix 1100 and no-one seems to have the file for me to upload from. Is there a way for me to upload the project off...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom