FTV SE v9 download, Am I missing something?

Mr.Adam

Since I cannot get the guy who manages our activation and toolkit to check to see if the FTV SE v9 installer is on the Drive we got last fall I have been trying to find the Download on the website; I follow it all the way down and what says to be FTV SE v9 is nothing but Viewpoint and ME components when you select the files to download. Am I missing something or is the website referencing the wrong files?

http://compatibility.rockwellautoma...umb=112&refSoft=1&toggleState=&versions=55614

I will eventually want Viewpoint and probably ME but right now I want to develop a SE application. Is there not a Enterprise version?

There's a download icon on the previous page to which you show. Right click on that icon, provide your company's name and serial and then you will reach another page where you can finally select FTV Studio V9.

Be sure to select the correct language.

ftview_01.jpg ftview_02.jpg